It all begins with Health & Safety
We are dedicated to providing exceptional experiences that begin with the health and safety of our valued guests and associates.
By order of the Provincial Health Officer, proof of vaccination is required to access some events, services and businesses. As of September 13, 2021 you must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine to enter the casino, bars and restaurants. By October 24, proof of full/double-dose vaccination will be required. This requirement is in place until January 31, 2022 and may be extended by public health. For more information, please visit the Government of BC Vaccine Card website.
When you return you’ll notice some things have changed to ensure your health & safety, and that of our community:
- Face coverings will be required in all indoor spaces including on the gaming floor, please bring yours for comfort.
- We have completed a deep cleaning and increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the property.
- Guest occupancy limits have been established to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Signage and privacy screens have been implemented and physical distancing measures are in place throughout the property.
- Sanitization stations have been placed throughout the property.
Accepted proof of vaccination includes:
- B.C. Residents: B.C. Vaccine Card, mobile or printed
(Your immunization record can be used until September 26, 2021)
- Canadian Visitors: Provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine record
- International Visitors: Proof of vaccination used to enter Canada
Upon entry, you will be asked to provide proof of vaccination and a piece of valid government photo ID, for example:
- C. driver’s licence or BC Services Card
- Photo ID issued by another province or territory
Further information is available at:
This is what you will need to know about our new safety protocols:
Remember your licence plate # and register once at Guest Services on level 2 immediately after you park to enjoy free parking every time you play at the casino. Terms and conditions apply.
Please bring a face covering for your comfort.
Casino access will be via our ground level entrance. Please proceed to level 1 and follow the signs.
Services on Pause
Bag storage will remain temporarily closed until further notice. Please leave all larger items at home.
The Community Poker and Craps table games, our downtown shuttle service and valet parking will also remain temporarily closed until further notice.
Over the last few months, we have been hard at work preparing to welcome you back to a Parq Vancouver that is safe and healthy as well as fun and exciting.
Dine With Confidence
We are approaching every element of our dining experience with a detailed eye towards your safety. We are excited to be open and are taking extensive measures to ensure the well-being of our guests and staff.
Rest at ease
When guests check in over the next few months, they will notice a number of additions to the regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness while offering the same luxury experience you have come to know and expect.
Spa by JW welcomes you to an oasis of calm with enhanced safety and sanitation measures including reduced capacities, full sanitation of all treatment areas between services, and flexible cancellation policies.
Let’s stay connected
Remain informed about all of the latest news, special events, extraordinary adventures, and be the first to receive select offers from Parq Vancouver. You’ll receive a one time 10% off coupon to enjoy at BC Kitchen. Terms & conditions apply.