Patron Code of Conduct
Parq Vancouver strives to make our guests and employees feel safe and welcome. We take pride in fostering a safe, fun and inclusive environment.
For the comfort of all guests, appropriate attire, as deemed by Parq Vancouver, is required while on premises.
The following behaviours are considered unacceptable and will not be tolerated at Parq Vancouver:
- Use of prohibited substances and/or intoxication
- Inappropriate comments, touching or sexual harassment
- Ridiculing, degrading or expressing hatred or intolerance
- Engaging in unlawful activity or behaviour
- Use of obscene language or gestures and/or physical force
- Possession of firearms or weapons
- Damage or destruction to the property or equipment
- Inappropriate behaviour that disturbs other patrons or employees
If you feel uncomfortable, unsafe, or have any concerns, please speak with Security or any staff member immediately so that they can assist.
Let’s stay connected
Remain informed about all of the latest news, special events, extraordinary adventures, and be the first to receive select offers from Parq Vancouver.