Consideration is given to charitable organizations that complement our vision and corporate culture. Organizations with a reputation for integrity in program implementation, project effectiveness, metrics, and financial management will be given top consideration. When a request is denied, it does not imply that the request is not valued. It may be that the request does not fall within these Guidelines or Key Community Investment Areas, or that available funds have been committed elsewhere. In alignment with our community commitment, vision, and corporate culture, we do not utilize our Corporate Giving program to further the following:
- Religious causes
- Personal pursuits
- Organizations that discriminate by race, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, national origin, disability, political affiliate, or other legally protected status, except as permitted by law
- Research projects
- Events/fundraisers for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Political organizations and/or political candidates
- Advertising or promotional campaign
Finally, a few additional notes:
- An organization is limited to one submission in any 12-month period, however, it may include multiple requests
- Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will not be considered
- Requests must be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the event
If your donation request meets the aforementioned criteria, please complete the submission form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. Thank you!
Let’s stay connected
Remain informed about all of the latest news, special events, extraordinary adventures, and be the first to receive select offers from Parq Vancouver.