HOLIDAY GLOW BY THE GLAMOURY
Valid from September 12, 2019 to November 20, 2019
‘Tis the season to glam-up your beauty routine and glow from the inside out. In this highly anticipated workshop, you’ll gain exclusive access to AJ Woodward of The Glamoury, an award-winning hair and makeup expert who’s worked with top-tier brands and celebrities worldwide. Learn insider tips and get a sneak peek of the hottest seasonal beauty products and trends. We invite you to dust off that sparkly dress and learn to be the stunning star of your festivities this season.
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: The Glamoury, Level 17, Parq Vancouver
The Details – Makeup
- Take a masterclass in skincare and discover how to properly prep your skin before makeup application
- Learn how to accommodate your skin in the changing climate from fall to winter
- Discover products that will help makeup last throughout the evening
- Learn how to create brushed brows, bold lips, shimmery eyes and more
The Details – Hair
- Master holiday hair and explore the best styling products from AG Hair
- Watch The Glamoury team demonstrate top dry styling techniques
- Learn how to lightly style your hair from day to night for a party-ready look
- Use seasonal hair accessories for a touch of holiday charm
Each attendee will take home a selection of beauty products. You are welcome to use our makeup brushes and by all means, bring your own if you choose.
Bio of AJ Woodworth
Before opening the doors to The Glamoury in 2016, AJ Woodworth worked as a freelance artist for companies such as Smashbox and Lancôme. In its first year, The Glamoury received “Best Makeup in The City” from the Westender Awards as well as featured articles in publications such as Western Living, Fashion Canada and MonteCristo Magazine. In January of 2018, AJ formed a partnership with the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver. The Glamoury works with top industry brands such as Brunette The Label, Earls, Marriott, Fairmont and recently was selected by Vancouver Magazine as one of the top 5 Best Salons in Vancouver. A true talent, AJ has received the British Columbia Country Music Award’s Female Artist of the year three years in a row.